This is Jacob at the hospital. He is so precious.
This is Jacob when he was coming home from the hospital. He was born the day before Easter, so we had to celebrate Easter a little bit late that year, but it was worth it! :)
This is Jacob for the first time in his HUGE car seat. He was sooo tiny.
This is Jacob and my mom when Jacob was two days old. They were both still in the hospital but they were about to come home that very day.
This is all of us kids with Jacob after he had come home from the hospital.
This is me and Jacob at the hospital. He just melts my heart. He is so cute!!
I know Jacob is already 1 1/2 and still just as cute but, I just can't help looking back to when he was so little and fragile. It makes me sad looking at these pictures from April, 2010. He is getting so big.
Here is a recent pic of him so you can see what I mean.
This is our family up in Moab at The Delicate Arch. Jacob is the one on my dad's shoulders. I made this picture bigger than the others so you could see Jacob better.
Oh, by the way, Jacob is now 3. Just saying. :)
5/2/13




No comments:
Post a Comment