Friday, December 28, 2012
Christmas 2012
Hey everyone! How was your Christmas? Mine was awesome. On December 21, we went up to Oregon to visit my grandparents. We got to play games and sing and tell stories and eat treats and open presents. It was a lot of fun. My grandparents, Tyler, and I played Skip-Bo, which is an awesome game in case you haven't heard of it. We sang a bunch of famous Christmas songs. My grandpa always tells us the story of How Mrs. Claus Saved Christmas. It never gets old. My grandma is a good cook and always makes very yummy food. We got to have good pie in the flavors of cherry, apple, and pecan. That was good. Then we got to open presents. I love and also hate going to sleep on Christmas Eve night. It's hard to sleep, but you know that when you wake up in the morning, it will be Christmas Day. I had a hard time sleeping that night as I'm sure many of you did. I just loved getting up, running to the tree and seeing all the presents. I especially love seeing the ones with your name on it. :) These are some of the things I got. (Just a heads up, I LOVE The Hunger Games.) A District 12 t-shirt, the album RED by Taylor Swift, clothes :), Aeropostale Jacket, Hunger games mocking jay pin, Reebok running shoes, rings, lotion, candy :), sleep mask, and a bunch of other random goodies. Well, Have a Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment